£100 - £130 per day
24 days ago
Envision Education are seeking a Post 16 Tutor on behalf of a fantastic SEN School based in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
We have partnered up with a brilliant special school based in Radlett, and we are looking for an experienced Tutor to work in the Post 16 department of this school.
This is an immediate start and is full-time with the potential to lead to permanent for the right candidate.
About the school:
- SEN school catering to students ages 4 - 19 years
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- 70 place provision
- Students are diagnosed with Autism, and some are non-verbal
- Offers a fantastic support system from staff
- A vibrant and thriving environment to work and learn!
About the role:
- Plan and deliver functional skills curriculum
- Responsible for the running of the post 16 class 5 days a week
- Hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm with a 5pm finish on Wednesdays
- Receive a day of PPA bi-weekly
- Planning and resourcing
- Monitoring progress of students
- Create a stimulating learning environment
- Must have experience teaching in the UK
- Post 16 education experience
- Knowledge of ASDAN is ideal but not essential
- Must hold a degree
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.