£70 - £80 per day
20 days ago
Do you have at least one year of School Administration experience? Are you looking for long-term, part time work?
Envision Education are looking for an apatable School Administrator to work part time at a popular and successful Primary school in Kilburn. The right candidate will have at least one year's experience as a School Administrator and will be proficient at managing databases, attendance and managing their own workload.
*Please note that all applicants must have at least 1 year's experience in School Administration*
This vibrant and diverse Primary school in Kilburn maintains a great sense of community, encouraging students and their caregivers to feel at home and take an active role in learning. The building is kept in a beautiful condition which reflects the high standards expected in all areas of the school.
- Work 8am-12pm Monday to Friday
- Work closely with the School Business Manager to assist in managing the school administrative systems
- Ensure pupils' safeguarding needs are being met at all times
- Carry out administrative duties in relation to admissions and transitions
- Record and inform the Senior Leadership Team of staff and pupils' attendance and abscences
- Update and manage staff and pupil databases, alongside other Data Management responsibilities
- Process invoices, record dinner and school trip monies in accordance with school procedures
- Order and maintain records of stock and handle deliveries
- Ensure visitors adhere to school policies and procedures
- Undertake other general administration duties as delegated by the Headteacher
- At least 1 year's School Administration Experience
- Experience managing databases
- Able to work well in a team environemt
- Experience managing school attendance and punctuality
- Able to manage your own workload
- Experience working within a statutory compliance framework
- A positive and flexible attitude to work
- Able to work 8am-12pm Monday to Friday
- Local or able to commute to Kilburn
- Strong organisational skills
- High levels of computer literacy and the ability to analyse and present data
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.