£120 - £170 per day
12 days ago
Are you a qualified Nursery Teacher? Do you have experience in a school setting?
We are looking for a qualified Nursery Teacher to work in an infant school based in Uxbridge, Hillingdon. This is a role to start on an immediate basis, and to work full time. At least 6 months recent experience in a school is required, and qualified teacher status.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Teach a nursery class
- Follow the EYFS Framework
- Support TA's in the class
- Create engaging lessons
- Work closely with SLT in the school
- Available full time and long term
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Uxbridge, Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.