£120 - £170 per day
20 days ago
Music Teacher - All-through School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Music Teacher who is eager to work long-term with primary and secondary-aged students in a thriving learning environment? We are currently recruiting for an exceptional All-through School in Ealing as they are now seeking a knowledgeable Music Teacher to join their talented team.
- A proud, inspirational and inclusive learning community based in Ealing
- Provides enriched and personalised curriculum while in a vibrant and innovative environment
- Nurtures the children's development of knowledge, confidence, creativity and skills
- Offers high quality education for their students to reach their highest potential and experience success
- Excellent, dedicated and committed team of staff
- Music Teacher to teach and support pupils in Primary and Secondary
- To deliver high quality teaching through effective planning of engaging lessons for all pupils
- To develop, maintain and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Music
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Position open to those with ECT, QTS, QTLS or Unqualified Teachers
- Must be available immediately or from September to work as a Music Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A motivated and creative individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.