£120 - £170 per day
28 days ago
Maths Teacher - Secondary School
Are you an experienced Maths Teacher who is passionate about working with children and wants to see children progress forward in their learning? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a vibrant and exceptional learning environment? We are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in Brent as they are looking forward to having a motivated Maths Teacher join their talented team.
- Seen results increase year-on-year
- Believe that strong relationships, rewards and recognition, and clear and consistent routines allow all to thrive
- Students often cite the great relationships with their teachers and the way that each one of them goes above and beyond to support every student as the key to their success
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- The staff survey shows that the overwhelming majority of staff believe the school has improved since the last inspection and are proud to work there. They believe it is safe, well managed and well led.
- Maths Teacher to teach children in a year 9 class
- Help the children progress forward in their learning
- Plan lessons and prepare resources for students
- Inspire and motivate students to achieve the best results possible
- Prepare students for their end of year exams
- Available to work 08:15 to 16:00, Monday to Friday (may vary)
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Have previous references relating to teaching Maths
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.