Chalfont St Giles
£65 - £80 per day
23 days ago
Learning Support Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and caring Learning Support Assistant? Do you wish to bring your experience and contribution in a loving school environment? Then you have come to the right place! We have a perfect opportunity for you to join a nurturing Primary school in Chalfont St Peter. As an experienced Learning Support Assistant, your role is to support a child with Cerebral Palsy and ensure their safety.
- A welcoming, inclusive and caring learning environment based in Chalfont St Peter
- Provides high quality of education
- A proud and high achieving community
- Excellent teaching team
- Provide support to a child with Cerebral Palsy
- Ensure their safety throughout the school day
- Opportunity to work around an innovative and flexible curriculum
- A collaborative and rewarding experience
- Available to work 08:30 to 15:20, Monday to Friday
- Committed and adaptable individual
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Must be AVAILABLE TO WORK IMMEDIATELY as a Learning Support Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.