£65 - £75 per day
27 days ago
Do you have experience working 1:1? Are you live local to Northolt, Ealing and available immediately?
We are an Education Recruitment company working closely with an SEN School based in Northolt, Ealing. This school is looking for driven and outgoing Learning Support Assistant to join their team, and help support their pupils. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term, full time position in a fantastic school. Some SEN experience is needed, however training will also be provided.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support the class teacher
- Work with students, within your specialism
- Support SEN pupils, on a 1:1 or group basis
- Follow students learning and behaviour plans
- Ensure the safeguarding of all pupils
- Level 3 qualification, or higher
- Ideally, 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live within a commutable distance to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.