£60 - £80 per day + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
27 days ago
Learning Support Assistant - Secondary School
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant interested to work in a multicultural and thriving learning environment? Are you seeking a long-term placement? We are currently working with a wonderful Secondary school in Neasden that wishes to have an attentive Learning Support Assistant join their talented team.
You do not need previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant but you must have had experience with children in some capacity and be available for an immediate start.
- A superb secondary school based in Harrow
- Students of all ages and abilities are able to make exceptional progress academically, socially and personally
- Pupils are able to achieve excellent results because the school set the highest expectations in learning and behaviour and provide them with a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum that meets their needs and aspirations
- Have a dedicated and passionate team of well qualified and highly skilled staff who provide outstanding teaching
- Achieve results above the UK and local average
- Learning Support Assistant to support a child with SEN in 1:1
- To provide a range of fascinating subjects and contribute to the learners' independency and confidence
- To offer assistance and valuable guidance as well as promote positive behaviour
- A rewarding position full of variety, ingenuity and collaboration
- Work with staff members to provide a happy and supportive learning environment for children
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience in a school environment or alternate setting
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY and from September to work as a Learning Support Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Harrow or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.