£65 - £75 per day
24 days ago
Do you have experience working in KS2? Are you local to Hayes?
We are looking for KS2 Teaching Assistants to support in primary schools in the Hayes, Hillingdon area. A level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher is required. This is a great opportunity to secure a long term role, with the possibility of it turning permanent for the right candidate.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with pupils in KS2
- Support in a 1:1 and group basis
- Deliver interventions under the teachers instruction
- Use your own initiative to support pupils
- Level 3 TA, or higher
- At least 6 months of experience working in KS2
- Experience supporting SEN pupils, ideally
- Live local to Hayes, Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.