£80 - £170 per day
25 days ago
04 Jun 00:00
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher with QTS?
Are you looking for a new role from September?
If so, are are recruiting energetic KS2 Teachers for schools within the borough of Hillingdon. The role requires recent experience teaching in the UK for at least a year. This is a great opportunity to find full time and long term work from September!
- Teach all areas of the Primary Curriculum
- Facilitate positive pupil development
- Provide feedback to parents and careers
- Work in line with the schools values
- 1 year experience Teaching in the UK
- QTS / NQT
- Able to use your own initiative to support pupils and staff
- Must be available full time from September 2020
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.