£65 - £75 per day
21 days ago
Do you have a passion for supporting SEN pupils? Do you live local to or within a commutable distance to Hayes?
We are working with a fantastic SEN Primary School in Hayes who are seeking Learning Support Assistants to support their pupils in KS1. This is a full time role starting on an immediate basis for the right candidate. Most pupils fall on the Autism Spectrum and you will be supporting students to become successful members of the wider community.
- Support SEN pupils in KS1
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Help to encourage independence in life skills
- Treat every pupil as an individual
- Level 3 TA qualification, or higher
- Live local to Hayes
- Be engaging and creative in supporting students
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.