£70 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 2624 12122_1642494209
4 months ago
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who loves to work with children in a Primary School setting? APPLY NOW as a wonderful Primary School in Camden is actively seeking a KS2 Teaching Assistant to join their fantastic team.
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school located in Camden
- A vibrant and diverse school community where mothers, fathers and carers feel at home and take an active part in helping their children to learn and make progress
- Aim to give every pupil the knowledge, skills, confidence and motivation to be successful in their learning and lives
- Dedicated and talented team of staff who work hard to ensure that the children learn, make good progress and are happy and safe
- Consistently above the national average for schools in English and Maths
- Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant supporting pupils in Maths and English
- Support the Class Teacher in delivering the lesson plans
- Maintain a supportive and inclusive learning environment
- To motivate, engage and encourage children to become independent learners
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.