£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
18 Jul 00:00
Envision Education are seeking an exceptional Graduate Teaching Assistant who has relevant school based experience and is looking to progress within Education.
We are looking for someone who is confident and bubbly with a genuine passion for supporting the learning of children to start in a fantastic primary school based in Heston from September 2020.
About the school:
An exceptional primary school which was newly established in 2011 and has since flourished to become a brilliant place to work and learn with high standards for staff and their pupils. This school is dedicated to encouraging their pupils and their staff to be the best versions of themselves and are committed to providing the support needed to ensure all members feel a part of their community. The school has excellent facilities and has a car park for drivers as well as easy public transport links.
About the role:
- Support the learning of pupils in the class through being creative and proactive
- Support children on a 1:1 and group basis
- Help the teacher with general classroom duties
- Monitor the progress of children and provide feedback when necessary
- 1 year experience in a school
- Genuine interest to progress in education
- Must be available full-time from September 2020
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.