£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Are you a recent Graduate looking to build a career in Education? Do you have prior experience as a Teaching Assistant?
Envision Education are seeking a handful of talented and bright Graduate TA's on behalf of some excellent primary, secondary and SEN schools within the Hounslow borough.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to support the learning of pupils and bridge the gap in attainment. This will be a full-time, long-term role commencing after Easter.
About the role:
- Assist children during lessons
- Provide general classroom support to the Teacher
- Work in groups and 1:1 with students
- Lead intervention groups
- Create learning resources when necessary
- Motivate pupils and keep them engaged
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN experience is desirable but not essential
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.