£70 - £85 per day
20 days ago
Are you a recent Graduate? Do you have experience as a Learning Support Assistant, and looking for a new exciting role?
Envision Education work with a lovely primary school based in Hayes who are looking for a couple Graduate Learning Support Assistant to work both on a 1:1 and classroom basis with a particular year group. This is a role to start on a fairly immediate basis, and continue long term with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- To support students as an LSA
- Help to create and implement lesson plans, along with the teacher
- Build rapport with staff and pupils
- Follow students learning and behaviour plans
- Bachelors degree, from the UK or with UK Naric
- Ideally, 6 months of school based experience
- Available full time and immediately
- Live local to Hayes, Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.