£65 - £80 per day
28 days ago
Calling all EYFS Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education are seeking experienced Early Years TA's on behalf of some fantastic primary schools within the Hounslow borough.
If you are an EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for a full-time, long-term and term-time only position in a primary school then this would be a great opportunity for you!
About the role:
- Support pupils in a Reception and Nursery class
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Carry out observations when required
- Monitor individual progress of pupils
- Encourage learning through play
- Level 3 Childcare is desirable
- 6 months experience as a a Teaching Assistant
- Phonics knowledge is ideal
- Understanding of EYFS framework
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.