£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
Envision Education are seeking a qualified, experienced and passionate Early Years Teacher on behalf of a wonderful primary school based in Hounslow.
If you are a qualified and experienced Reception Class Teacher based in West London and seeking a full-time, long-term role from September, please read on!
About the school:
- 5 form entry primary school
- Brand new building
- Excellent facilities
- Diverse and dynamic environment
- Welcoming and friendly team of staff!
About the role:
- Plan and deliver EYFS lessons to a Reception classroom
- Create fun and stimulating lesson plans
- Manage behaviour in the classroom
- Monitor progress
- Hold parents meetings when necessary
- Set and monitor individual targets
- QTS / EYTS
- 1 year experience teaching an Early Years class in the UK
- Available full-time and long-term from September 2021
- Local to, or happy travelling to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.