£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to work in Early Years?
Envision Education are seeking a confident EYFS Teaching Assistant on behalf of an exceptional primary school based in Chiswick to start on an immediate full-time, long-term basis.
About the school:
- Judged to be an "Outstanding" school - Ofsted
- Children are taught to strive to achieve their best potential
- Based in a beautiful area
- Welcoming and supportive staff
- Vibrant environment
- Access to a car park and easy transport links
About the role:
- Support pupils in early years
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Provide general classroom assistance to the Teacher
- Create a vibrant and engaging learning environment
- Support children with their phonics
- Carry out observations and monitor progress
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- EYFS experience
- Graduate is ideal but not essential
- Local to Chiswick
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.