£120 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
29 May 00:00
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN APRIL 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Are you a Qualified English Teacher?
Do you have recent experience working in a Secondary School?
If so, Envision Education is looking for experienced English Teachers for fantastic Secondary Schools in Hillingdon. The role is perfect for someone wanting a long term, potentially leading to permanent role and available from September!
- Prepare and mark work in line with the National Curriculmn
- Liaise with colleagues and parents
- Manage class behaviour, motivate and encourage pupils to learn
- Take responsibility for the progress of a class
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- An energetic and fun personality
- Available full time from September 2020!
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.