£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have a degree in Engineering? Have you had experience supporting students in a school setting?
If so, Envision Education is seeking an Engineering Specialist Teaching Assistant to support pupils in a Secondary School focused on supporting students in KS4/5. Experience or an interest in Engineering is required and ideally 6 months of experience supporting pupils in a secondary school. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get into teaching as there is a possibility to go permanent with the school.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support in a range of core subjects, along with Engineering
- Develop strategies to reduce behaviour in class
- Support SEN pupils
- Help students to develop a love of learning
- Engineering degree, or related subject
- 1 years experience working in a secondary school
- Understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Pinner
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.