£65 - £80 per day
9 days ago
Are you an experienced Emotional Literacy Support Assistants? Do you live local to Ealing?
If so, we have a vacancy for a ELSA/ Teaching Assistant to support in a large, popular Primary School based in Ealing. The school are looking for someone with ELSA experience and someone who is confident in working with SEN pupils.
This role has the potential to go permanent for the right person! You will be supported by inspiring, skilled teachers and excellent support staff. There is a shared drive to review, improve and constantly enrich our curriculum to ensure learning is relevant and exciting for all pupils.
About the school:
This school is a community school which prides itself on providing a broad and balanced curriculum and ensuring high standards in the core subject areas of Reading, Writing and Maths. They offer a wealth of facilities specifically designed to excite the learner and ensure that a varied curriculum can be offered.
- To work 1:1 and with groups of SEN pupils
- To deliver Emotional Literacy Support
- Work closely with the SENCO and outside agencies
- Provide support to the class teacher
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- At least 6 months experience as an ELSA
- Live local to Ealing
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.