£21000 - £24000 per annum
28 days ago
Are you looking for a long term career in recruitment? Would you like to work with a highly successful team? Do you have what it takes to work your way up the a career ladder and become a successful Recruiter?
Envision Education is a growing Education Specialist Recruitment Agency based in Brentford, West London. We have been operating for almost 8 years, and serve schools across London, supplying teachers and support staff on a long term/permanent basis.
It is a great time to join us, we are celebrating our best year yet, have a great team in place and have ambitious plans to increase market share further within the next 3 years.
This role of Recruitment Resourcer is an excellent opportunity for a graduate who is interested in moving into a long term career in recruitment..
The role of Recruitment Resourcer is challenging, diverse and requires great organisation skills. The role will involve searching for suitable Teachers, Teaching Assistants and other support staff, writing job adverts, carrying out phone conversations with candidates, engaging in face to face interviews with candidates, and engaging closely with the Recruitment Consultants to ensure successful outcomes.
Once you have been in the role for 1 year, you will have the option to work your way up the ladder to eventually become a Senior Resourcer, or side step to become a Recruitment Consultant.
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates which includes Teachers, Teaching Assistant and Administrative Staff
- Writing effective job adverts
- Carrying out CV searches
- Carrying out phone calls to prospective candidates to assess suitability
- Carrying out face to face and zoom interviews with candidates
- Identify and attract candidates using a variety of methods
- Communicate effectively with the Recruitment Consultants to help explore job opportunities for your candidates
- Understand and meet Key Performance Indicators such as numbers of candidates registered over the phone and face to face interviews carried out
- Develop and manage candidate relationships
- Develop an expertise of market conditions within the education sector
- 1 year of experience in recruitment, sales, or customer service
- Good track record in employment and education
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Presentable and looks after own appearance
- Tenacious and resilient
- ICT literate
- Not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Willingness to support others in the team
In return you will receive:
- Full support and training
- Fantastic progression prospects
- Ongoing professional development
- Various incentives if targets are achieved (holidays, shopping vouchers, paid time off work)
- Quarterly bonus
- Commission on candidates placed into roles
- Free Gym use
Why work with us?
- Highly supportive environment with a strong and dedicated management team
- A team of high achievers who are laser focused on doing better every week and every month!
- Fantastic commission structure without any caps!
- Fantastic monthly incentives on offer. This year we have been Go-Karting, Top Golf, Galvin At Windows, and The Ritz
- Great working environment
- Your own dedicated Compliance team to ensure your candidates are cleared for work quickly and efficiently
- We work with amazing schools and candidates which is why we are all so dedicated to our jobs!
- You will be part of a team of winners!
We are based in Brentford, a short walk away from Brentford Rail Station and a 2 minute bus ride away from Boston Manor Station, on the Piccadilly Line.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply as soon as possible for a chance to be considered.