£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for your next exciting Teaching Assistant role in Early Years? Do you live in or close to Neasden?
Envision Education are looking for an ethusiastic and experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant, for a lovely Primary school based in Neasden. For this rewarding role it is important you feel confident working with Early Years children in their Nursery and/or Reception year.
About the School:
This inspirational school has a stong foundation of excellence and has developed a rigorous learning culture. The school aims to provide pupils with the highest quality, well rounded education essential to help them to develop their full uniqueness and potential. Their intellectual, physical, spiritual, moral, social and emotional needs are all carefully nurtured within a culture of tolerance where diversity is welcomed and cherished.
- Provide 1:1 and group support to the Nursery and/or Reception Class
- Follow the national and school curriculum
- Provide feedback to the class teacher on the pupils progress
- Help to create an engaging learning environment
- Must be an active listener who can provide necessary support to young children, whilst also developing skills and goals.
- Substantial experience of successfully supporting children across Early Years
- Strong knowledge of EYFS framework
- Confident personality and must enjoy working with young children
- Enthusiastic and passionate outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Live in close proximity to Neasden
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.