£65 - £80 per day
7 months ago
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse? Do you live local to Ealing?
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work in a lovely primary school based in Ealing. You will be supporting students in the Nursery class in the morning, than in Reception class in the afternoon. This is a great opportunity to progress into a school setting, and secure a long term role.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work in the Early Years department
- Follow the EYFS Framework
- Be creative
- Work closely with the teacher and parents
- Help to manage behaviour in the class
- Level 3 in Childcare required
- Available full time and long term
- At least 6 months experience in early years
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.