£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Calling all Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioners!
Envision Education are looking for Nursery Nurses with a Level 3 Childcare qualification and experience supporting EYFS children on behalf of some great schools and nurseries within the Hounslow borough.
This is a full-time, long-term role and requires immediate availability.
About the role:
- Support a group of key children ages 3 - 5 years
- Help to teach basic numeracy and phonics
- Encourage learning through play
- Ensure the safeguarding of children
- Engage in activities and encourage children to be confident
- Model good behaviour and a positive attitudes towards learning
- 6 months experience in early years
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Good understanding of the EYFS framework
- Proactive, outgoing and strong use of initiative
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.