£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Early Years One to One Learning Support Assistant - Primary School
Is it your passion to care for children and to assist them with their learning and development? Are you seeking to join a nurturing and thriving learning community as an Early Years One to One Learning Support Assistant? We now have an amazing opportunity for you to work as an Early Years One to One Learning Support Assistant alongside a fantastic Primary school in Greenford!
- A richly diverse, nurturing and inspiring school community based in Greenford, Ealing
- Offers high quality and enriching experiences beyond the statutory requirement
- Staff are supported by an innovative and forward thinking training programme
- Ranked within the top 10% of schools across England with all pupils achieving excellent results
- Early Years One to One Learning Support Assistant to support a student in the school's early years department
- To provide high levels of support and to engage students with their learning effectively
- To encourage them to develop intellectually, emotionally, socially and academically
- A great opportunity which may lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE FROM SEPTEMBER to work as an Early Years One to One Learning Support Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and attentive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.