£65 - £85 per day
CM 09 / 02_1707476828
23 days ago
Do you have experience working with children in the UK? Do you currently have a qualification in early year's education? If so, we are looking for a dynamic, calm and caring Early Years Educator to join a fantastic Nursery in the Barnet Area.
This is a full time role, you must be available immediately, 8.15-4.15 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and 8:15 - 17:00 on a Tuesday.
- As an Early Years Educator, you will support children in their growth and development, ensuring they receive any additional help they may need.
- Work as a member of a team, contributing to the planning, preparation, delivery and evaluation of learning materials.
- Monitor and evaluate children's progress, whilst assisting in behaviour management within the Nursery.
- As an Early Years Educator you will be in charge of the learning environment, you must ensure the register is completed and that the classroom is clean and tidy.
- You must be available immediately, Monday - Friday
- Have experience working with children in the UK
- Must have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Live in the Barnet area or willing to commute to the area
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.