£65 - £75 per day
25 days ago
Do you have recent Early Years experience? Are you local to Ealing, or live in a commutable distance?
We are looking for experiences Early Years Assistant to support students in primary schools in the Ealing area. You must hold at least a Level 3 qualification and have 6 months of experience in a school or nursery setting. This is a long term, full time role.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work in the Early Years department
- Create exciting and engaging activities
- Follow the EYFS Framework
- Provide feedback to parents
- Level 3 qualification
- At least 6 months Early Years experience
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.