£65 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Cover Supervisor - Barnet
Are you someone with previous experience as a Cover Supervisor? Are you currently seeking to work long-term in a thriving learning environment and successfully assist with cover teaching arrangements? We have an exciting opportunity for you in Barnet with the school keen to have a Cover Supervisor to join their skilful team. The role is for an immediate start so apply now before you miss out on this role!
- Provide a supportive service that meets the needs of students who require help in overcoming barriers to learning that prevent them from achieving their full potential
- To carry out the role of a full-time Class Teacher when the teacher is not in class
- To prepare and develop teaching materials and method programmes and assessments
- To provide high quality learning within a safe, encouraging and supportive learning environment
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Have previous experience working in a school environment is essential
- You must be a Graduate
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Be available to start immediately
- Either live in Barnet, or live within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.