£65 - £80 per day
20 days ago
Are you an experienced Classroom Teaching Assistant? Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils, and are looking for a new exciting role?
Envision Education work with a number of primary, secondary and SEN school based around the Ealing area who are seeking experienced and passionate classroom SEN Teaching Assistants to start on an immediate basis. This is ideal for someone considering getting into teaching in the future.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- To work closely with SEN pupils
- Help to create a positive learning environment
- Use your own initiative to support pupils
- Follow EHCP's and behaviour plans
- Level 3 qualification, or higher
- Ideally, 6 months of school based experience
- Available full time and immediately
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.