£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
*** Recruiting a Classroom Assistant to start Immediately! ***
Are you looking to start your career in education as an Classroom Assistant? Love supporting children? Live local to New Malden?
If so, we are recruiting a Classroom Assistant to work within a fantastic primary school, located in the New Malden area. This will be a full time role, from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm and the role is for immediate start. You will be working with special needs students in KS2 classes who need support due their autism.
No previous experience working in a school required as a Classroom Assistant provided that you have a passion for working with children and have worked with children in some capacity and can provide a reference relating to this role!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role as a Classroom Assistant!
- Support students with their learning as a Classroom Assistant
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Willing to complete training on how best to support students with SEN as a Classroom Assistant
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised as a Classroom Assistant
- Ensure safety for pupils in and out of class as a Classroom Assistant
- Available Immediately!
- Willing to support SEN children as a Classroom Assistant
- Passion for working with children as a Classroom Assistant
- Have experience with children in some capacity you can provide a reference for
- Live local to New Malden or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.