£65 - £80 per day
23 days ago
Do you have experience as a Classroom Assistant? Are you a creative individual?
We are looking for a passionate Classroom Assistants to work across Primary and Secondary Schools in Southall, Ealing and the surrounding areas. At least 6 months of experience working in a school is required, and an open mind to working 1:1 or supporting the class as a whole.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience in a school setting, and considering becoming a teacher in the future.
- To support students in Primary and Secondary Schools
- Support the Class Teacher
- Identify the areas students are struggling and uses your initiative to support them
- Help to create an engaging and supportive environment
- Bachelors Degree, desired
- Live within Ealing, or the surrounding areas
- At least 6 months experience working in a school setting
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.