Richmond upon Thames
£11 - £15 per hour
18 days ago
Are you looking to start your career in education as an Classroom Assistant? Love supporting children? Live close or in the Richmond area?
If so, we are recruiting a Classroom Assistant to work within a fantastic SEN school, located at the heart of the Richmond. This will be a full time role, from Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4pm
No previous experience working in a school required as a Classroom Assistant provided that you have a passion for working with children and have worked with children in some capacity and can provide a reference relating to this role!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role as a Classroom Assistant!
- Support students with special needs as a Classroom Assistant
- Help children during their break times, set up activities and assist during play time and lunch with educational games outdoors
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Willing to complete training on how best to support students with SEN as a Classroom Assistant
- Communicate closely with colleagues to ensure progress of students is prioritised as a Classroom Assistant
- Available Immediately, Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 4pm
- Willing to support SEN children as a Classroom Assistant
- Passion for working with children and/or young adults as a Classroom Assistant
- Live local to Richmond or within a commutable distance
- Either have an Enhanced Child Only DBS or willing to get one processed
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.