£120 - £170 per day
7 days ago
Are you a qualified Teacher? Do you have recent experience as a Business and ICT Teacher?
We are seeking a Business and ICT Teacher for a secondary school based in Hayes on an immediate basis. At least 1 year experience teaching is required and QTS. This is a long term role in the school providing learning for 14 to 19 year olds who have a genuine interest in the world of business and commerce. Students gain qualifications in traditional core subjects, such as English, Mathematics and Science, but also a broad range of other subjects which provide them with valuable skills in business and commerce, as they follow their chosen pathway.
- Teach Business and ICT
- Complete planning and support TA's in your class
- Work closely with SLT
- Manage classroom behaviour
- QTS, required
- Live local to the borough of Hayes
- At least 1 year experience teaching
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.