£70 - £85 per day
19 days ago
**We are currently looking for a Behaviour Mentor for a Secondary School in Hammersmith!!**
Are you an experienced Behaviour Mentor? Are you comfortable working with secondary school children? Have you got previous experience in a school? We have an exciting opportunity for you to be a Behaviour Mentor for an amazing school in Hammersmith!
Apply now for a chance to be chosen for this position!!
- OFSTED Outstanding rated school
- A warm, supportive and inclusive community welcoming pupils of all backgrounds and abilities
- Staff are passionate about the quality of the education they provide
- Nurtures confident and successful individuals
- Encourage families to be active partners in their children's education
- Work in an alternative provision for students with behavioural, emotional and mental health needs
- Work in a Secondary school
- Nurture a positive attitude towards learning and active participation in class
- Perform well independently and adapt your approach to the needs of each student
- Build rapport with students and engage them in their studies
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Confident working with Secondary school pupils
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Either live in Hammersmith or live within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.