£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant who has supported children with ASD? Are you looking for a full-time role to start immediately?
If this describes you, you may be exactly what we are looking for!
Envision Education have partnered up with an excellent primary school based in Hounslow, and we are seeking a dedicated Autism Specialist Learning Support Assistant to support pupils across EYFS - KS2 within the school's ASD unit.
About the school:
- Advocates career progression and offers great support
- Judged to be a "good" school in their latest Ofsted report
- Smiley and friendly team of staff and pupils!
- Easy transport links and access to parking
About the role:
- Work alongside Teacher to support children with autism and learning difficulties
- You may be required to use alternative communication methods including PECS / Makaton
- Engage in therapeutic activities, such as Lego therapy or Bucket Time
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Support pupils in achieving their targets
- Provide feedback on their progress when necessary
- 6 months experience as a Learning Support Assistant
- Experience supporting children with Autism is ideal
- Degree and / or relevant qualification
- Confident working within an SEN setting
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.