£65 - £80 per day
29 days ago
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse? Do you have relevant, SEN based experience?
We are looking for a couple Autism Specialist Nursery Nurses to work in a mainstream primary school based in Southall. This is a long term role, with the potential or turning permanent with the school. Experience in a school setting is required, and an understanding of EHCP's.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students in Reception class
- Provide interventions and follow an EHCP
- Become a supportive part of the team
- Use your initiative
- Level 3 in Childcare
- At least 6 months recent SEN experience
- Experience carrying out interventions
- Live local to Southall
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.