£8 - £11 per hour
23 days ago
After School Club Officer - New Malden
We are seeking an After School Club Officer to work in a fantastic primary school located in the New Malden area. In this role you will be required to support children after school with their development ensuring their safety at all times. For this role you will be required to be available to start immediately after the half term break and have had previous experience working with children.
- After School Club officer to support children following the end of the school day
- To be a role model to the pupils' and promote good discipline and respect for the children
- You will have an understanding of school's rules and values to maintain safety and health
- Maintain a safe environment for children at all times
- Liaise with staff to ensure each child is receiving the support needed for their development
- Must have previously worked with children, importantly within the last 2 years
- Have a 'child workforce only' DBS on the Update service or willing to acquire one.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and display a high level of patience and care.
- Must be in a commutable distance
- Be available to start immeidately after the February half term break
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check