£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Do you have experience supporting pupils in Nursery? Have you worked with children with special needs?
If this is you, and you're looking for a full-time or half-days Teaching Assistant role to support pupils with SEN, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Envision Education are seeking a talented and experienced Nursery Assistant to work in a wonderful mainstream primary school based in Twickenham, to support an Autistic child who is non-verbal, on a 1:1 basis. This role starts immediately and interviews are taking place ASAP.
About the school:
A wonderful two-form entry Nursery and Primary school where children are encouraged to love and respect their peers, and exercise good behaviour both in and outside of school. Based in a lovely area within Twickenham, the school has easy transport links, as well as spaces for car parking. With a great reputation, and positive comments on their schooling in their latest Ofsted report, the school are looking to welcome and passionate and determined Teaching Assistant to join their team!
About the role:
- Work 1:1 with a child with Autism who is non-verbal
- Support the child's academic progress in line with the EYFS curriculum
- Help the child to build on their language development
- Work alongside professionals, including the SENCO and / or Speech and Language Therapist to best support your key pupil
- 1 year experience as a Teaching Assistant in a UK school
- Experience working 1:1 with pupils with SEN is desirable
- Experience must be within the last 2 years
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.