£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have school based experience, and are you available to start immediately? Do you live local to Hayes, Hillingdon?
Envision Education are working with a lovely trust of primary schools in the Hayes area who are seeking Teaching Partners to work on a long term basis with a specified year group. You will be working closely with the class teacher and supporting the class as a whole, while helping to differentiate parts of lessons for students working at a lower level. A bachelors degree is required, either one from the UK or with a UK Naric.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work as a Class TA
- Provide support to the class teacher
- Help to differentiate work when needed
- Follow the schools behaviour policies
- Demonstrate positive behaviour
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience supporting in a primary school
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Live local to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.