£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Are you seeking a full time role as a Teaching Assistant for Early Years in a school in Bourne End?
Are you Passionate about working with children with special Needs?
If so, apply now as we have a fantastic opportunity at a school seeking a Teaching Assistant for Early Years to start immediately!
- Located In Bourne End
- Lovely environment with very supportive team
- The school offers these children a smaller group setting with plenty of space, together with a specialised curriculum and teaching methods to address their needs and make school a positive learning experience.
- Visitors to the school and parents often comment on how quiet and calm the school is and pupils show that they enjoy their learning and feel safe and cared for
- As a Teaching assistant for Early Years you will be supporting children on a one to one basis in an SEN School setting
- Supporting a wide range of Moderate Learning difficulties such as ASD and ADHD
- You will be working alongside other TA's and Teachers with the aim to support the emotional, social and academic needs of the pupils
- Focus on improving Motor skills and Speech as a Teaching Assistant for Early Years
- Available full time from Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4pm
- Passion for working with children as a Teaching Assistant for Early Years
- Willingness to learn what it takes to support children as a Teaching Assistant for Early Years
- Must be willing to support intimate and personal care needs
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.