£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 13122 CVW_1642494112
4 months ago
We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic primary school in Slough! You will be required to support children with a variety of SEN needs including autism and learning difficulties. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children and also be available for an immediate start as the school is keen to hire the right person straight away.
- A Primary School based in Slough
- Creates an environment where communication and decision-making is open and effective throughout the whole school community
- Staff team work incredibly hard to help every child achieve the highest standards that they can
- Previously were an OFSTED 'Outstanding' school
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Teaching Assistant in a Primary School setting
- Engage with the children to inspire creativity
- Support children with a variety of SEN needs including autism and learning difficulties
- Provide classroom support and work collaboratively with the teacher
- Previous experience working with children is essential
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be comfortable supporting SEN children
- Be proficient in English
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Either live in Slough, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.