£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
8 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Teaching Assistant to join a wonderful Primary School in Neasden. As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to support children in their learning and help the staff to deliver lessons to ensure children achieve their potential. The ideal candidate will have experience working with children and will understand the main duties that come with being a Teaching Assistant.
- Support children in their personal development
- Help and maintain a positive learning environment
- Work with teachers to deliver lesson plans
- Ensure children are receiving the support they require
- Work with children both individually and in groups
- A fantastic school in Neasden
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- The number of children achieving a good level of development in the early years was above the national average in 2016
- The leadership team has ensured that all safeguarding arrangements are fit for purpose and records are detailed.
- The deputy headteacher's appointment in September 2016 injected fresh energy and focus for continuing to improve teaching across the school
- Must have previous expereince working with children
- Must be proficent in English
- Either live in Neasden or within a commutable distance
- Be able to work Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.