£63 - £70 per day
25 days ago
Envision Education are seeking a Teaching Assistant with a love of working with children!
We have partnered up with an excellent primary school based in Slough, and we are looking for a committed Teaching Assistant to support KS2 children with SEN.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting immediately.
About the school:
- A primary academy committed to bringing out the best in each of their pupils!
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- A nurturing school with high expectations
- Praised by Ofsted for the level of SEND support they provide to pupils
- Welcoming team to staff
About the role:
- Support children with autism across Years 3 - 6
- Work in the school's SEN unit
- Carry out both 1:1 and group support
- Encourage children to be confident and engaged learners
- Support in regulating pupils' behaviour
- Follow children's EHCPs
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with SEN is ideal
- Experience must be UK based and within the last 2 years
- Genuine desire to progress in education
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.