£60 - £85 per day
IB ADS 1801_1705574918
about 1 month ago
*** Recruiting a Teaching Assistant for Immediate Start ***
Are you looking for an Teaching Assistant position to support children? Have you had previous experience as a Teaching Assistant?
If so then apply now as we are working with a fantastic SEN school in the Woodley area who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join them straight away for a long term period.
You do not need specific previous experience within a school setting as a Teaching Assistant but you will have had previous experience with children in some capacity and must have a general understanding of what is required of you as a Teaching Assistant.
- A Teaching Assistant working with children to support their learning and development
- Preparing the classroom for lessons and tidying it up afterwards
- Motivating and encouraging students to achieve their true potential
- Support SEN children when required as a Teaching Assistant
- Work in the class to support children with their development
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- You ideally have at the minimum recent experience with children in some capacity
- Either live in Woodley or within a commutable distance
- Either have Enhanced Child Only DBS or be willing to get one
- Graduates are welcome to apply even if you have a lack of experience but you will need to some have form of experience with children that is reference able
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.