£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Envision Education is an Employment Agency & Employment Business specialising in recruiting Teachers, Teaching Assistants and SEN Support Staff on behalf of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
We are working alongside a diverse primary school based in Hammersmith who are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant to support a child in a year 1 class who has autism spectrum disorder.
This role starts immediately and is a long-term, temporary position with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- Rated as a 'Good' school by OFSTED
- Provide a wealth of activities to allow pupils to embrace childhood
- A TFL Stars accredited school
- Sets a positive environment for children to aspire, succeed and flourish
- Easy transport links
- Support a child with autism with social, academic, and emotional
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Model the school ethos and core values to pupils
- Provide feedback, when required, to the Teacher and parents regarding the progress of pupils
- Assist the Teacher with leading classroom activities
- Ensure pupils are receiving the help and motivation needed to complete work to the highest standard
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Teaching Assistant in the UK
- Must be able to provide contact details for school references
- Experience supporting pupils with SEN
- Degree or TA qualification
- Ability to manage a large classroom of pupils
- **Must be available immediately**
Why register with Envision Education?
- Highly competitive and negotiable pay rates
- £100 bonus for successful referral
- Weekly pay
- Local office
- Easy transport links: close to a tube station + free parking
- Quick registration process
- Offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.