Richmond upon Thames
£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
*** Are you looking for a role as a Care Support worker? Do you live local to Richmond?***
***Are you looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity where you can provide support and emotional care to others. Do you have previous experience as a carer or Support worker in the UK ?***
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a SEN school at the heart of Richmond as a Care Support Worker. This will be a full time role from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4pm. The school caters exclusively to SEN pupils aged between 4 to 19 years of age. This school has great pride in their inclusive, multi-sensory and motivating approach to teaching.
- The school takes pride in extra-curricular activities such as Art, dance and music.
- The school has a personalised curriculum for the students to help with their social and learning development
- The school is an SEN type of school and champions independence through their bespoke curriculum
- The school provides a safe, nurturing and well-resourced environment.
- Provide 1-1 support to children with SEN as a Care Support Worker
- As a Care Support Worker you will need to assist children during their therapy sessions
- Help prepare learning resources and activities as a Care Support Worker
- Willing to support the needs of the students is essential to being a Care Support Worker
- Previous experience as a Care Support Worker in a SEN setting is Ideal
- previous experience in a childcare within the UK is essential
- Enhanced DBS is essential but we can help you process one if you do not have one currently
- Excellent communication skills to engage with pupils effectively is vital as a Care Support Worker
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.