£65 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Special Needs School
Are you a personable and experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children? Are you currently looking for a long-term position? If so, then look no further as we have the perfect role for you! A thriving Special Needs School in Hampton is actively seeking a caring Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join their friendly team.
- Outstanding in all areas by OfSTED!
- A nurturing, safe and well-resourced learning community based in Hampton
- Provides excellent, engaging and enjoyable teaching and learning opportunities for all
- Offers a broad and innovative curriculum which enriches the experience of its pupils
- Dedicated and committed staff team
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant to support students with moderate learning difficulties and additional complex needs including Autism
- To assist students grow in confidence and become increasingly independent
- To offer opportunities for pupils to obtain life-long learning in their social, creative, personal, physical and moral development
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An affectionate and attentive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.