£65 - £80 per day
5 days ago
Do you have experience supporting children with physical disabilities? Are you looking for a rewarding role as an SEND Teaching Assistant?
Envision Education are on the search for an SEND Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with special needs and physical disabilities to work 1:1 to a pupil in Year 5 in a wonderful mainstream primary school based in Feltham.
About the school:
- Judged to be a 'Good' school (Ofsted)
- Polite and enthusiastic pupils
- Large school with extensive grounds
- Dedicated team of staff
- Access to a car park is available
About the role:
- To support a child in a Year 5 class on a 1:1 basis
- The pupil is a wheelchair user and will require extra support
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Implement effective behaviour management techniques in line with the school's policy
- Support the child in their learning
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with physical disabilities
- Experience carrying out personal care is ideal
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Must be available full-time, long-term and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.