£65 - £75 per day
9 days ago
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant? Will you be available long term from September?
We are looking for SEND Teaching Assistants to work in a secondary school based in Uxbridge. You may be supporting pupils on a 1:1 or group basis and delivering interventions when instructed to by the class teacher. As you will be supporting SEND pupils, experience in a similar setting is ideal and you must have a patient and caring personality.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEND pupils
- Help to manage challenging behaviour
- Incorporate your own creativity
- Create an inclusive learning environment
- Level 3 TA, or higher
- 6 months experience in a school setting
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Live local to Uxbridge, and available full time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.